There is certainly no shortage of financial professionals that specialize in serving business owners, executives and high net worth families. However, as a federal employee, chances are you have come to the painful realization that it is very challenging to find a financial advisor that understands the complexities of your FERS or CSRS benefits. At Thompson Wealth Management, we specialize in helping federal employees maximize and take full advantage of all their benefits. And equally as important we help you avoid potentially devastating mistakes or elections that could cost you thousands of dollars over the course of your retirement.
Neal Thompson is an independent Investment Advisor Representative and Financial Planner that helps hundreds of federal employees yearly plan and prepare for the retirement lifestyle they have worked so hard to achieve. Because of his focused experience of both FERS and CSRS benefits, Neal has hosted and presented retirement planning workshops in Arizona, Nevada, California and Colorado for hundreds of federal employees at numerous government agencies and departments.
He also offers monthly seminars specifically for federal employees at our office in Scottsdale. To view upcoming seminars, click here
If you don’t know the answers to any of the questions listed below we encourage you to contact us now to request a complimentary, no obligation, personalized Summary of Federal Benefits Analysis.
Questions we will help you answer:
- Do I need to use my TSP for income?
- Am I doing everything I can now to maximize retirement Benefits?
- Should I transfer my TSP to an IRA?
- What is my monthly annuity income (FERS/CSRS) when I retire?
- When should I retire in order to receive the highest benefit?
- What is my minimum retirement age?
- What retirement system am I under?
- What day should I retire?
- Should I make deposits or re-deposits?
- Do I need to choose a survivor at retirement?
- When should I begin taking Social Security benefits?
- What withdrawal option should I plan to take at retirement?
Field of Specialties
- CSRS/CSRS offset sections
- FERS and CSRS transferees
- Special Provisions CSRS/FERS (law enforcement, fire fighters, air traffic controllers, reservists)
- Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Thrift Savings Plan (a 401k-type plan)
- Social Security impact on benefits
- Health insurance (FEHB)
- OPM Long Term Care
- Windfall Elimination Provision
- Taxes on Federal benefits
- Forms used at retirement
- Calculating your annuity benefit payments
- Options regarding mandatory retirement
- Calculation of part-time service
- Military credible services
- TSP investment options
For more information on Federal Retirement Services, click here.
.car starter for 2008 nissan altimaBinary Options Brokersнакидка Chryslercar cover golfкредит в европехоум кредит банк горячая линиядебет 51 кредит 62