Our approach to wealth management is based on a clear understanding of our client’s entire financial picture and giving our clients the ability to gain a holistic view of their complete financial situation. We provide our clients with their own personal wealth management website that includes assets managed by TWM as well as assets that are held at other financial institutions including banks, credit unions and employer sponsored retirement plans like 401(k), TSP, 403(b) and 457’s. They are also able to track spending, create budgets, store important documents, and run various what if scenarios using their actual financial data. By incorporating all of this information, we can help guide our clients in making ongoing strategic decisions.
We implement a highly structured annual two meeting process, that occurs in the same months every year, which ensures our clients financial house is always in order. We translate what we hear in these meetings into strategies and plans that are aligned with the clients’ interests.
Financial & Retirement Planning
Where do you want your wealth to take you? Will you be financially independent when you retire?
Creating and maintaining a solid financial plan involves several steps:
1. Establishing goals
2. Gathering data
3. Analyzing and evaluating your financial status
4. Developing and implementing a plan
5. Monitoring and adjusting as necessary
Your advisor will work with you to determine your future needs. Together, you and your advisor will project and plan for various scenarios, taking into account the following:
1. Current assets
2. Planned savings
3. Realistic returns on investments
5. Other sources of income
6. Current and future expenditures for fixed obligations and variable costs
Your investment plan must be based on how it can help you achieve your present and future goals. Investments are not an end in themselves; they are
a means to an end, which you will define with our help. We can:
- Measure your risk tolerance
- Define your investment opportunities, both personal and tax-qualified
- Recommend an appropriate asset allocation
- Prepare a personal Investment Policy Statement
- Recommend specific investments that will implement the Investment Policy Statement
- Regularly review the performance of selected investments
- Modify the strategy as needed
Through multiple meetings, we can help you set out objectives for your wealth and the types of risks you are comfortable taking. We also can explain in common English the strengths and weaknesses of different strategies. Once we determine the strategy with which you’re most comfortable, we implement, monitor and adjust as necessary.
Contact Us today to for a free consulation to see how we can help you reach your financial goals.